Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera
Building off the sleek profile and full-frame sensor combination of its first-generation predecessor, Sony a7C II offers improved resolution, autofocus, in-body image stabilization, and video capabilities in the same compact, all-day, everyday form factor. The Sony a7C II’s advanced imaging system is powered by a 33MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor the BIONZ XR processor, a combination capable of 10-bit 4K imagery at up to 30 fps or a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with AF and AE using either the mechanical or electronic shutter. The introduction of the back-illuminated structure to the camera’s sensor gives it a higher resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. With an ISO range of 100-51200 that’s expandable to ISO 50-204800, the camera boasts low-light performance with minimal noise and wide dynamic range.https://hashmicameras.pk/product/sony-a7c-ii-mirrorless-camera/
Body Design and Connectivity
- The introduction of a front command dial puts an added level of control and speed at the tip of your forefinger and ensures that you won’t be all thumbs at the moment of peak action.
- Use the camera’s USB output function with UVC/UAC control via a computer for streaming applications and broadcasts with full-frame 4K video at 30 fps.
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi allows communication on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites.
- Integrated 3.5mm headphone and microphone ports afford greater control over audio during video recording.
- The 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, high-resolution, .70x magnification means for eye-level monitoring and sports and a dedicated 120 fps mode for smoother viewing when tracking moving subjects.
- The side-opening, vari-angle 3.0″ 1.03m-dot LCD touchscreen works from high, low, and front-facing angles.
- Accepts the high-capacity Z battery rechargeable lithium-ion battery and can also be powered via a USB connection to a computer or mobile battery. This connection can also be used to charge the battery.
- Robust magnesium alloy body offers a durable profile and incorporates dust and moisture seals to protect against harsh environments.