Nikon Zf Mirrorless Camera
nikon zf mirrorless camera The most powerful entry yet in Nikon‘s line of digital throwbacks, the full-frame, creator-inspired Zf Mirrorless Camera proves once again that good style never goes away. While the camera’s body design retrieves the filmic, steel-feel functionalism of vintage SLRs, its insides are nonetheless outfitted with the latest in Z-series features and capabilities, turning the Zf’s iconic silhouette into a modern and tactile shooter that uses its advanced tech to deliver timeless imagery.
Other design features include:
- Dual memory card slots offering flexible file storage capabilities; one SD and one microSD permit overflow, segregated, and repetitive saving options.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust and weather-resistant, allowing you to work in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Compatible with optional MC-N10 Remote Grip and AR-11 Soft Shutter Release.
- Utilizing the same powerful processing engine used in the Z9 and Z8, the camera’s EXPEED 7 Image processor works in conjunction with the sensor design to realize impressively fast AF speeds, burst shooting rates, a high buffer capacity, fluid video performance, and quick all-around handling.
- Enhanced with Deep Learning technology, the camera features an auto mode that analyzes your shooting situation and automatically adjusts aperture, ISO, and shutter speed to match your intentions. With this setting you can automatically capture portraits with beautiful background blur or have all the faces in focus for a group shot.
- Extremely fast 30 fps burst rate with silent mechanical shutter and 14 fps burst rate with mechanical shutter.
- Pre-release capture records up to 30 JPEGS a full second before shutter is released.
Fast and Intelligent AF
- Like the Z9 and Z8, the Zf’s autofocus system recognizes a wide range of common subjects — people, cats, dogs, birds, bicycles, motorbikes, cars, aircraft, and trains — and uses Deep Learning technology to provide exactly the right focus and tracking for each.
- Eye-Detection AF for photo and video automatically locks onto the eyes of people, pets, and birds, even when they’re extremely small in the frame. For the first time, the feature is also available for manual focus lenses, automatically magnifying the area around the eyes so you can quickly confirm sharp focus.