Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D500 is revolving around a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor. This camera appeals to both still and video shooters with its fast 10-fps continuous-shooting rate. And 4K UHD video recording abilities. The sensor and processor also combine to avail a native sensitivity range up to ISO 51200. Which can be further expanded to ISO 1640000 for working in dark and difficult lighting conditions.
Besides the imaging assets, this advanced DSLR also features an impressive handling design that incorporates a 3.2″, 2.36m-dot. Tilting LCD touchscreen, which affords a comfortable means for working from high and low angles.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5 Image Processor
The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth colour transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range.
In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 5 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with full-time autofocus and exposure metering. Additionally, slower continuous shooting rates are available as well as a Quiet Continuous Mode for shooting 3 fps in noise-sensitivity areas.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 2539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 51200, Extend to ISO 1640000
- 10-fps Shooting for up to 200 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- In-Camera Time Lapse, up to 9999 Frames