Canon M50 Mark II with 15-45mm
Canon M50 Mark II with 15-45mm is a digital camera manufactured by Canon. It is the successor to the Canon M50 and was released in 2020. Some of its key features include:
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection AF
- 4K UHD video recording
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
The M50 Mark II is a popular choice for vloggers and content creators due to its lightweight and compact design, as well as its advanced autofocus system and 4K video capabilities.
Beyond just imaging, the M50 Mark II’s physical design also suits content creation, especially with the inclusion of a large 3.0″ LCD that sports a vari-angle design for working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder also allows for high-resolution eye-level viewing, too. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing and remote camera control from a mobile device. Wireless connectivity also permits using the M50 Mark II as a webcam when using the EOS Webcam Utility Software. Also benefitting content creation, there are now vertical video recording capabilities, a movie self-timer function, touch record control, and support for the image. canon Cloud Service for improved workflow efficiency.https://hashmicameras.pk/product/canon-m50-mark-ii-with-15-45mm/
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0″ touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also enables live streaming of your content straight from the camera and, when used with EOS Webcam Utility software, the EOS M50 Mark II can function as an easy webcam alternative.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.https://asia.canon/en/consumer/eos-m50-mark-ii-ef-m15-45mm-f-3-5-6-3-is-stm/specification?category=&subCategory=