DJI RS 3 Camera Gimbal Stabilizer
DJI RS 3 Camera Gimbal Stabilizer has been redesigned to be even lighter and sleeker than the Ronin RSC 2 gimbal at only 2.8 lb with a payload of up to 6.6 lb. This tiny gimbal is tough enough to support and stabilize a Sony a7S III or Canon R5 with a 24-70mm zoom lens attached. With a larger full-color OLED display, a new fine-tuning knob, and greater stability, the RS 3 can become an essential part of your compact camera kit.
About this item
- 3 kg (6.6 lbs) Tested Payload – With a weight of just 1.3 kg (includes gimbal, battery handle, and double-layer quick release plates), DJI RS 3 offers a max tested payload of 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- Automated Axis Locks – The three axes of DJI RS 3 can be automatically locked and unlocked with the simple press of the power button, significantly improving the speed and efficiency of transitions and storage.
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm – With the new-generation RS stabilization algorithm, RS 3’s anti-shake performance is improved by 20%, making low-angle and dynamic shots easier than ever.
- Bluetooth Shutter Button – RS 3 supports wireless shutter control, eliminating the need for a control cable. Cameras will pair automatically after the initial connection, saving users time and effort when shooting.
- 1.8″ OLED Touchscreen – DJI RS 3 features a 1.8-inch OLED touchscreen for quick access to most of the setting functions found on the Ronin app. It also features a new user interface that is intuitive and precise.
- 12h Max Battery Life – Users can enjoy robust battery life of up to 12 hours, which can meet the needs of all-day shooting. It also supports 18-watt PD fast charging for full charges in just 2.5 hours.