Canon EOS R6 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
Canon EOS R6 Mark II Mirrorless Camera is a professional-grade mirrorless camera that was released in 2021. It is equipped with a full-frame 20.1-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s latest DIGIC X image processor, which allows for fast and accurate autofocus and image processing.
The Canon R6 II also features in-body image stabilization, which works in conjunction with lens stabilization for even more stable shots. It has a 3.69-million dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3-inch touchscreen LCD that can be used for both shooting and reviewing images.
Other features of the Canon R6 II include high-speed continuous shooting up to 12 frames per second, 4K video recording at up to 60 frames per second, and dual memory card slots (one SD and one CFexpress). It also has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity and file sharing.
Overall, the Canon R6 II is a highly capable camera that offers excellent image quality, advanced features, and a versatile shooting experience.https://hashmicameras.pk/product/canon-eos-r6-mark-ii-mirrorless-camera/
EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5″ electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- An updated top plate design repositions the On/Off dial and Photo/Video mode dial for more intuitive handling.
- Built for everyday use, this camera touts a dust- and moisture-sealed body constructions that’s suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Wired and wireless connectivity options are available, allowing for multiple methods of transferring photos and videos, as well as for remotely controlling the camera.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port for in-camera charging and file transfers; this port also enables using the camera as a Full HD 30p webcam with support for UVC/UAC protocols
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports
- Micro-HDMI port for working with an external recorder
- Bluetooth and 5/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for wireless transfers and remote camera control from mobile devices