Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM is a short-telephoto prime characterized by its slightly compressed perspective for achieving flattering results. Its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture also enables isolating subjects and working with shallow depth of field techniques. And further benefits working in low-light conditions. Furthermore, Helping to achieve high colour fidelity and contrast. Also, Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions. Also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
And flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
As well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing to better permit working with polarizing and graduated filter types.
Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- 85-millimetre standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type: Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetres, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- The natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Lens not zoomable
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm